Our client a leading independent firm of chartered accountants is currently recruiting for a pro-active, Semi-Senior Accountant to join their independent organisation. The successful candidate will play an integral part within the existing accounts and audit team in delivering accounts and audit preparations to the client base. Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive free car parking, study support and excellent prospects for progression.
- Supporting on a portfolio of clients throughout the year
- Preparing of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT Return preparation
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve technical issues which may arise
- Assisting on audit preparation within different sectors
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a practice environment
- Ideally AAT qualified, progressing onto ACCA (study support will be provided where required)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients of all levels
- Ability to prepare accounts up to review stage;
- Audit experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- A UK Driving license and access to a car
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.