Tractel® is a world leading safety specialist providing reliable, innovative and cost-effective working-at-height solutions and services.
Due to retirement we are delighted to be working with them to recruit an Accounts & Administration Manager to join their team in Sheffield. They are a fantastic business to work for. Part of a large group but operating as a separate entity in the UK they offer a good culture/working environment and the number of long-standing employees pay testament to this. They have been particularly supportive to all employees during the Covid pandemic.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the main purpose of the role is to ensure the effective day to day running of the financial/administration operations within the company ensuring compliance with current legislation and regulations is adhered to:
- Overseeing a team of two – Accounts Assistants.
- Liaising with external bodies including accountants, banks, insurance companies etc.
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the Finance Manager to review and present to group.
- Analysing reports – daily, weekly, monthly.
- Other ad hoc duties including lease cars, mobile phones, insurances, import/export etc.
This search is not limited to any industry:
- The successful candidate will have proven effective people management experience, able to delegate and develop staff.
- Experience within a similar environment is essential.
- Recent knowledge of import/export is required.
- Knowledge of financial legislation and regulations is essential.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous bonus scheme.
- 35 days holiday.
- Full sick pay.
- Death in service.