Accounts Assistant required for one of the regions best known employers based in Sheffield. This is a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
The Accounts Assistant reports to the Transactional Finance Manager with supporting the finance team in ensuring accuracy in postings throughout the system, whilst maintaining excellent financial control by executing the role in accordance with existing processes and procedures whilst also taking responsibility for the bank reconciliations and transacting the flow of cash through the business. Duties to include:
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger.
- Credit Control using written and verbal communication.
- Daily Cash flow & Bank import.
- Bank Reconciliations, postings and balancing on Microsoft Great Plains.
- Process & upload bank payments.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience is essential to this recruitment:
- You must have attention to detail and a positive, proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience of double entry booking is essential.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary and a supportive and friendly working environment plus additional employee benefits.