Experienced Accounts Assistant required for a rapidly expanding, profitable business based in Sheffield. They are one of the fastest growing businesses in their industry with ambitious growth plans.
The main purpose of the role is to take ownership/responsibility for the group cashbook whilst also supporting the finance team and wider business.
Duties to include:
- Daily cashbook posting of all the groups bank accounts.
- Reporting of cash balances and variances against forecast.
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Payment processing, same day, weekly and monthly.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience of cashbook management is key to this recruitment:
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A strong work ethic, good attitude and a flexible approach is essential.
Key attractions for potential candidates are competitive salary, flexible working plus additional generous employee benefits.