Experienced Assistant Accountant required for one of the regions best known employers on a full-time permanent basis. Working within a small, established finance department you will have responsibility for a broad range of duties including :
- Updating and maintaining the sales ledger
- Credit control
- Assisting with cash flow reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- Process & upload bank payments
- Reconciliation of nominal ledger and balance sheets codes
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry. The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a varied accountancy role.
- This role would suit somebody studying towards AAT qualification looking for a busy and varied role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is required
In return, potential candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package and on site parking.