Accounts Assistant required due to internal promotion! This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to start/continue a career in finance.
Our client is a market leading design and manufacturing organisation based in Doncaster. Established over 70 years the business continues to grows with plans to double the turnover in the next financial year.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Finance Manager with recording of company expenditure and providing accurate information. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Managing the purchase ledger function for 3 companies
- Updating and maintaining the cashbook
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT turns
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and project management data
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry. Candidates with experience of accounts/purchase ledger and looking for a career in accounts are preferred.
- The successful candidate will studying/looking to study AAT
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to build/maintain relationships across the business
- You must be IT literate with knowledge of accounting packages, Excel and Word
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately to deadlines is required
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary + study support plus full training amongst other benefits.