Accounts Assistant required to join a small finance team of a unique, market leading manufacturing business based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
Maintaining the purchase ledger including:
- Two way matching supplier invoices against invoices and PO's.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised for payment.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Dealing with all queries.
- Assisting with sales ledger and credit control.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Posting journals.
- Updating and maintaining petty cash.
- Liaising with the internal sales department.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Candidates with previous experience of working in a small accounts team are essential.
- You must be able to work as part of a team an on your own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is required.
- Good IT skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 22 days holiday + stats.