Pinelog Ltd is a subsidiary of the Pinelog Group which is a family-owned business. The sister company is Pinelodge Holidays Limited which owns and operates two award-winning parks in the Peak District.
Pinelog has a deep understanding of what is required to design and manufacture the perfect timber holiday lodge for the holiday rental market.
It is their mission to build beautiful, stylish premium quality timber lodges that are inherently robust and practical, to meet the requirements of the holiday parks and lodge owners.
Having recently moved from Bakewell to new premises in Chesterfield they now have a requirement for an experienced, competent Accounts Assistant to join their small, established finance team.
Duties to include:
- Processing weekly wages for c25 employees (recruitment means this number will increase) using both clockcards and timesheets.
- Updating and maintaining the purchase ledger.
- Dealing with stock.
- Petty cash.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience of processing weekly wages is key to this recruitment.
- You must be IT literate with Intermediate Excel skills.
- You must be a self-starter and able to work on your own initiative.
- A flexible working approach is essential.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary plus study support amongst other employee benefits.
Pratap Partnership are engaged on this recruitment on an exclusive basis and all cv's will be forwarded to them for review.