Experienced Accounts Assistant required for a large market leader based in Barnsley.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with definitive progression/succession plans in place.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the finance team across financial accounting, reporting and control activities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Assisting with month and year end reporting across the business.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly analysis of certain sections of the P&L.
- Assisting with the preparation and analysis of weekly group cash flow forecasting.
- Processing cash receipts and sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Processing weekly and ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Contributing to ad-projects as necessary.
This search is not limited to any industry. Drive, determination and willingness to succeed are key to this requirement:
- The successful candidate will be studying towards AAT
- Experience of debits and credits is required
- Strong Excel are required (Pivot tables, advanced forumlaes etc)
- Good attention to detail is essential
- You must be a team player, positively contributing to the success of the team and the business
Key attractions for candidates:
- Competitive salary + study support
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- Ongoing support through training