Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant/Graduate required for a large, well established business in Wakefield. Reporting into the Credit Manager, the role offers exceptional experience and exposure to a fast-paced finance department with good prospects for future development within the Group.
The purpose of the role is to work as an integral part of the Credit Control team, updating and maintaining the sales ledger in accordance with company policies.
- Risk assessing new and existing customers.
- Ensuring new customer accounts are opening in line with company procedures and SLA’s.
- Downloading and reconciling bank statements.
- Ensuring cashbook and ban reconciliations are accurate.
- Reconciling customer accounts.
- Dealing with customers and internal staff to resolve issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- The success candidate will have a business degree or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical, numeric and IT skills with good attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Comfortable working in a complex, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to identify, challenge and manage change is required.
- You will be determined and resilient with the drive to complete tasks.
In return for the above company offers competitive salary + full study support + other benefits