STH Finance is one of the largest finance functions in South Yorkshire and offers one of the most comprehensive lists of features and benefits to attract new candidates.
This list includes;
- Long term career opportunities.
- Training & development through professional qualifications and internally.
- A work / life balance that includes flexible working and 27 days’ holidays plus bank holidays (rising to 29 after 5 years and 33 after 10).
- A pay & benefits package that is second to none in the region – winning the “Employee Benefits Awards” in 2021.
In addition to these benefits, the 180 staff in the finance team are all motivated by the highest sense of job fulfilment and pride working for the NHS. Everyone is part of something special, working for an employer that has created an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture.
They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Manager to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Chief Income Officer in the management of the Accounts Receivable Function of the Trust, leading operational aspects of Accounts Receivable management & debt recovery and working closely with the Trust’s Income Officer on areas of common interest and responsibility. To deputise for the Chief Income Officer during periods of absence on areas of relevant lead responsibility whilst ensuring that Accounts Receivable policies and procedures are produced and applied for the effective, timely and accurate billing and recovery of Trust income.
- The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team (team of 5) whilst managing their own ledger.
- You will also be responsible for managing your own sales ledger.
- Experience of dealing with debt collection agencies would be an advantage.
- You must have good IT skills including dealing with databases and intermediate Excel skills.