Strong Administrator with accurate data inputting skills and a confident personality required to join the Purchase Ledger team in a large leading distribution company based in Sheffield.
The purpose of the Accounts Payable Administrator is to provide support to the Purchase Ledger team whilst building and maintaining internal and external relationships with branches, sales teams, suppliers etc. Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming/out going calls to new/existing suppliers.
- Sorting and scanning incoming mail.
- Opening new supplier accounts ensuring all information is accurate.
- Managing data.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Strong administration and data inputting skills are key to this recruitment:
- Strong written and verbal communication/customer service skills are essential.
- Experience of working within a high volume or complex environment is desirable.
- You must be self motivated and able to work independently with good organisational skills and a "can do" attitude.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + annual pay award and staff recognition schemes.
- Hybrid working (3 days office/2 days home).
- Excellent pension.
- Life Insurance (4x).