Diligent, experienced Administrators required for a large financial services organisation close to Leeds train station. These are temporary roles to assist with work load and do require an immediate start.
This role sits within a large team of finance professionals working in a fast paced environment.
To join a team of administrators in the timely processing of notices received. Including, but not limited to:
- Opening and sorting all post received into the business.
- Accurate recording of all documents received.
- Scanning and saving all documents on to our platform.
- Accessing fines websites and paying fines.
- Completing transfer of liability online forms.
- Completing statutory declaration forms utilising templates available.
The role demands an ability to self-motivate and excellent attention to detail. Good, professional, communication skills are essential as is a proven ability to work successfully within a busy team.
- Office based within walking distance of Leeds train station.
- Hours are Monday - Friday 5.45am - 5.30pm although there is some flexibility around this.
- Overtime is available and paid at time and a half.