Inventory Assistant Accountant required for a well known, multi million pound business with the Head Office based in Wakefield.
This is a newly created role due to business changes/demands and offers hybrid working and full study support.
Working in a fast paced, high volume environment this is great opportunity to get involved with projects and other departments, finance and non finance, across the business.
Reporting to the Inventory Controller duties include:
- Ensuring planned and ad hoc stakes are managed in line with inventory finance requirements.
- Store stocktake valuation reporting and analysis.
- Reporting weekly/monthly stock movements - intake, stock adjustments, shipments to stores.
- Reporting weekly/monthly store stock adjustments.
- Reconciling stock movements and investigating variances.
- Weekly stock on hand reporting.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a finance department, drive and ambition are key to this recruitment:
- Good interpersonal skills are required - liaising with different departments.
- Proficient in Excel with an understanding of Pivot Tables, Lookups etc.
- Comfortable manipulating large volumes of data and problem solving.
- Good planning & organisational skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary, study support and hybrid working amongst other generous benefits.