Part Qualified Assistant Accountant required for a large, market leading business based in Leeds. Established over 6 years they have made several acquisitions and now own several businesses across the UK and Ireland.
They are looking for a bright and ambitious individual looking to progress their career and grow in this role ideally with experience of working in a complex and fast paced environment.
Reporting into the Tax Manager your Key duties are:
- Preparation of VAT returns for all UK and Irish businesses.
- Preparation of CIS returns, CIS verifications, CIS deduction statements and RCT returns.
- Preparation of landfill tax and PSA returns.
- Assistance with preparation of corporation tax packs and returns.
- Review of pension invoices (and others) for VAT recovery.
- Assistance with Senior Accounting Office requirements.
- Assistance on tax system and process improvement projects.
We are looking for a part qualified (CIMA, ACCA) accountant with a minimum of 12 months relevant experience. You must have a keen eye for detail, an excellent communicator and able to work effectively as part of a larger team.
The company has an excellent benefits package, including competitive salary, study support, holiday allowance as well as the flexibility to work from home 2/3 days per week.