A hugely successful national organisation with offices across the UK are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join them on a 14 month contract. Based at their Leeds offices but with home working available 3/4 days per week you will join the company as they look to expand further. You will work as part of an established finance department consisting of transactional finance, part and qualified level accountants; reporting into the divisional FC.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts pack with commentary
- Assist with Profit and Loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Investigation of discrepancies
- Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
- Cash flow forecasting
- Prepare overhead reports
- Promote wellbeing in the team and inclusion throughout the business
Ideally you will be a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) and available at short notice, able to commit to a minimum term of 14 months and with relevant practical experience.
The company offer a competitive salary with full study support for those that need it, as well as 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and flexible working. There is a genuine opportunity for a permanent role for a successful contract as well as some of the best career opportunities in the North of England. The business prides itself as an employer of choice, building its recognising that its biggest asset is its employees.