Experienced Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant required for a large, leading service provider based in Rotherham. This position is a fixed term contract for 12 months and does require an immediate start.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties would include:
- Overhead review and reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reporting.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register.
- Posting ad-hoc journals.
- Month end reporting and reconciliations.
- Consolidation preparation in addition to input and review.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Any other ad-hoc projects / analysis that is required.
- The successful candidate will be studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
- Strong Excel skills are essential (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
- E-vision knowledge / experience preferable.
- Experience in a business using multiple systems would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential (liaising internal and external people at all levels).
Key attractions for candidates:
- Competitive salary + study support.
- Home working initially.
- 25 days holiday + stats.