Experienced Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant required for a growing business based in Retford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is rapidly growing both organically and through acquisitions.
The main purpose of the role is to support the delivery of the management accountant services for the division, supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing quality MI, reporting and business development opportunities.
Responsibilities will include, but wont be limited to:
- Assisting with the production of quality monthly management information for the division
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc FBP financial data queries
- Maintaining quality audit trail and records to support the financial accounts of the entities within Underwriting
- Working with external and internal audit as required around account production and the control environment
- Working collaboratively across the Financial Control management team to deliver the wider business service
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any particular sector. Strength of character and a willingness to learn and develop is central to this recruitment process.
- You will have or be studying within the final stages of AAT level 4
- Experience working in a financial services central finance function is desirable
- Experience of delivering monthly financial information is required
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Being able to manipulate data from multiple sources is required
- Working knowledge of Excel is essential
- You must have a positive, collaborative and enthusiastic approach to work
In return for the above the company offers a competitive salary plus study support amongst other benefits.