A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established leading independent firm of accountants as Partner or Partner Designate, with a clear route to equity in the near future for the right individual.
Due to an immediate retirement the firm has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Audit Manager or Director with significant experience of working on the audits of owner managed businesses.
- Oversee the delivery of audit assignments across a portfolio of owner-managed businesses and charities
- Build further revenue streams through introducing new clients to the firm and developing further streams with current clients
- Monitor profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Coach and develop staff members and encourage progression within the firm
- ACA, ACCA qualification
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME private company audits
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
This role offers the opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA with client and staff management experience to develop their career with a firm providing a genuine path to becoming an equity partner.
The salary /package range is wide and does depend on experience of the successful individual.