An excellent opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior has arisen with a top firm of chartered accountants. Fast track progression to manager, flexible work environment and an excellent salary are just some of the benefits on offer. As either an experienced Audit Senior or a highly motivated part qualified/newly qualified ACA looking to broaden your experience you will join their expanding Leeds team.
Our client covers a wide range of well-known companies where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Overview of the role;
- Provide detailed audit and business advice to a range of clients across different sectors
- Forge new relationships and maintain the strong existing relationships
- Showcase a comprehensive understanding of business awareness
- Possess strong reporting skills with an ability to be able to meet strict deadlines
- Report directly into senior management
- Supervise a small team and aid with the personal development of more junior members
Overview of expectations;
- Be ACCA, ACA qualified or finalist
- Have experience in a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Have prior experience with facing clients and people from various seniority
- Be driven and commercially-minded individual with strong desire to succeed
Overview of benefits;
The Audit team is fun and friendly and you will have the chance to attend various social events over the year. You will receive direct support and training from Managers and Senior Managers and you will have the opportunity to form valuable relationships with Partners.
This is a great opportunity for an Audit Senior who wants to take control of their career and join a forward-thinking practice with excellent work-life balance and a generous benefits package. The company has a strong promote-from-within culture and offers a structured career plan to help you progress