Experienced Bookkeeper required for growing construction business based in Leeds.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the finance team at Head Office in Sheffield.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger.
- Maintaining the sales Ledger.
- Processing payroll.
- Recoding GL transactions.
- Producing project spend reports.
- Cashflow forecasting – reports.
- Liaising with Project Manager, Quantity Surveyors etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- The successful candidate will be QAAT.
- You must be computer literate with working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience within the construction industry is essential.
- Must be accurate and be able to deliver to deadlines.
- Travel to Sheffield at month end required.
In return, company offers competitive salary plus additional employee benefits.