An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager, specialising in warehousing, to join a fast-growing logistics business located in the Kettering area.
This is a highly autonomous role, where you will be taking charge of your own business development activities. This position would suit a Business Development Manager who is looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to maximise both your capabilities and your take-home earnings through the excellent bonus scheme.
We are looking for candidates who meet the below criteria:
- A background in a business development position within logistics for a minimum of 3 years.
- Specialist in warehousing with a good understanding of transport.
- Proven success of delivering strong results and maximising opportunities.
- The ability to prospect and assess new business leads.
- Experienced in account management, business building, logistics and supply chain.
- To work cross-functional with internal departments.
On offer is an excellent basic salary, uncapped generous bonus scheme, company car, 25 days holiday and a flexible hybrid working policy.
For the detailed job description, please contact email@example.com.