FOD Mobility Group was founded in 2011 by technology entrepreneur Justin Whitston. A leading multi-platform technology company focused on corporate and consumer mobility. Its innovative technology and services include Mobilleo, Fleetondemand and Movezero.
The business has grown sales by 30% over the past three years and attracted significant investment from BGF in 2018. Growth has come organically and through acquisition with exciting plans still to come.
This is a highly attractive opportunity for a CFO to join an experienced and close board of directors. The successful candidate will be a finance leader with the analytical mind, commercial acumen and confidence to participate in all aspects of the business strategy. Hands-on leadership of a strong finance department, with the following key objectives;
- Facilitating an aggressive growth strategy.
- Contributing to and facilitating high level decision-making.
- Financial planning and analysis together with detailed modelling.
- Strong understanding of the business processes and implications to the finance department in the technology sector.
- Developing the international footprint and mindset of the business (FOD already operates across the UK, Germany, France, Ireland and Spain with plans to increase this further imminently)
This is a role that comes with the opportunity to join an exciting business, participate in a high growth journey and be motivated by a very lucrative reward package that includes an EMI scheme.
Pratap Partnership are retained exclusively on this recruitment campaign. Please contact Nik Pratap or Gillian Mcbride for further details.