Bradbury Group design and produce industry-leading physical security solutions and are based in Scunthorpe. With over 30 years of technical knowledge and experience in the industry, we are experts in developing innovative physical security solutions for global infrastructure and businesses.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing a period of transformation, are gaining market share and embarking on a growth journey.
This is a newly created key role to add value and business partner across all areas of the business. You will work with commercial operations to ensure smooth and efficient processes and optimise business performance and drive growth.
Analyse budgets, customer and product profitability, financial reports, and cost structures, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective strategies to enhance profitability.
- Oversee the B1 SAP system and utilise it to streamline operations, monitor inventory, and ensure seamless integration of data across departments.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, purchasing and production teams to develop pricing strategies and optimise sales opportunities while maintaining competitive market positioning.
- Support the business with S&OP process to drive accurate forecasting
- Conduct CPQ Bill of Material checks to ensure pricing accuracy and evaluate additional discount requests.
- Undertake analysis of logistics cost and framework to identify ways to increase costs and efficiency.
- Provide analytical support to monitor stock levels and drive reductions in slow moving stocks
You will be;
- Proven experience in a commercial management role with a strong focus on production, invoicing, and sales processes.
- Advanced excel user and systems experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented and able to drive performance improvements.
- A unique opportunity to make a significant impact on our business during a crucial phase of growth
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite gym