A very attractive opportunity for a career driven and ambitious Commercial Finance Manager to join one of the most prominent manufacturing businesses in South Yorkshire The successful candidate will be part of a great team, have the ability to influence key business decisions in addition to leading the Commercial Finance team in business partnering the Commercial (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service) functions.
The business is profitable, ambitious and is faced with numerous opportunities for growth. The have a strong people strategy and employer proposition – they have attracted, developed and retained top talent at all levels of their workforce.
- Supporting and challenging the Commercial Functions (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service) in tactical and strategic decision making for all UK sites and overseas offices
- Leading a team of 3 Finance Analysts
- Working across multiple systems and data sets to produce standardised, relevant and value add data analysis and reports to aid in decision making.
- Supporting the Commercial teams in forecasting including annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts and monthly forecasts.
- Key part of the SIOP/S&OP process and partnering with Supply Chain to highlight inventory requirements to provide the best levels of customer service.
- Analyse all Commercial results as part of month end and quarterly reporting cycles.
- Support the Sales team in pricing decisions and taking responsibility for accuracy of pricing in the various systems.
- Provide market analysis covering key trends of leading and lagging indicators including customer and competitor performance.
- Responsibility for key Commercial internal controls.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Business Partnering experience, preferably in a manufacturing
- Experience of multinational, multi-site manufacturing with a wide range of products
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or a similar dashboarding tool and advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Leadership and people management experience
- Experience of a strong internal controls
- Proven ability to analyse complex data sets and communicate the analysis clearly and concisely to non-finance colleagues.
- A self-starter who relishes the opportunity to continually improve existing and introduce new processes
Car allowance £6500, excellent bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, Healthcare Cash Plan, Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance