Commercial Management Accountant required for a Leeds City Centre business on a permanent basis. Pratap Partnership are delighted to be working with Leeds Credit Union again, on an exclusive basis, with the recruitment of an experienced Commercial Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join the team within an excellent organisation who place the utmost importance in both their people and their social purpose
Leeds City Credit Union (LCCU) is a mutual ‘not for profit’ co-operative social enterprise. It provides savings accounts and loans for its 36,000 members. LCCU’s members are drawn from anyone who lives and works in Leeds, Wakefield, Craven, Harrogate and other parts of the country. LCU has a strong social purpose serving the whole community.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the flowing duties:
- Monthly Management Accounts and associated MI reporting, feeding in to Board Pack
- Year End / Audit Support (Internal & External)
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and controls reviews
- Support to the Finance Manager and Finance Team
- Interpretation of data supporting product and pricing analytics
- Product profitability reviews and recommendations
- Analysing existing member data and producing meaningful and informative reporting
- Analysing arrears performance and loan book performance
You will be a part qualified or qualified by experience accountant with prior experience of the duties above. The company offer a supportive and progressive environment as well as a competitive package.