A successful international manufacturer with a great reputation built upon world class processes, financial strength and a strong growth strategy.
Having worked with our client for many years they have always been able to attract the very best candidates for their roles. The Cost Accountant role will be no exception.
Reporting into the Head of Controlling in Germany, you will work with the newly implemented ERP system (SAP) and ensure that the operations and finance departments are connected through robust processes and are provided with quality information.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Monitor and report cost recoveries in Cost Centres
- Analysis and report profit margins on sales orders
- Analysis and report performance against budget and forecast
- Prepare Budgeting and forecasting Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet report
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
We are looking for individuals with the below experience :
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant with a background in cost accounting
- Experience with SAP, preferably S4 Hana is preferable
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Strong ERP experience – ideally SAP
- Financial strength and interpersonal qualities fitting of an international corporate business.
Hybrid working available to suit, 25 days holiday and option to buy 5 extra, 6% pension, excellent bonus scheme