Experienced Credit Controller required for an award winning, innovative business based in Leeds.
Requiring an immediate start this is a 6-month fixed term contract and will be based remotely initially.
Reporting to the Credit Manager and working in small team your duties will include:
- Credit control using written and verbal communication
- Dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with internal staff and customers to resolve issues
- Updating and maintaining the system
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This search is not limited to any industry. Good communication skills and the ability to follow things through are key to this recruitment:
- Previous experience is essential
- Experience of dealing with direct debit payments is essential
- Experience of dealing with high volume, low value accounts is desirable
- Confident working remotely
In return, company offers competitive salary + other employee benefits.