Experienced Credit Controller required for a business based in Huddersfield.
The purpose of the role is to manage all aspects of credit control administrator tasks and duties in accordance with business policies and procedures. Duties to include:
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Amending credit limits.
- Credit control using written and verbal communication.
- Posting and allocating payments.
- Reconciling unallocated payments.
- Dealing with queries.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience and excellent communication skills are essential to this recruitment.
- A confident, excellent communicator
- Able to adapt to a changing environment is required.
- You must be able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
In return, company offers a competitive salary plus additional employee benefits.