Part time Credit Control/Sales Ledger Clerk required for a large, well established business based in Chesterfield.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient running of the Credit Control/Sales Ledger function:
- Credit checking new customers via 3rd party.
- Setting credit limits.
- Credit control using written and verbal communication.
- Dealing with queries.
- Liaising with internal staff and customers to resolve issues.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience is essential to this recruitment:
- Must have a flexible working approach.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
Candidates can expect a competitive salary and a friendly, supportive working environment!