Customer Operations Manager
With clear route to MD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Paperclip, a fast-growing Telephone Answering service business as Senior Commercial Manager. This is a superb opportunity to join a business providing telephone answering services with a difference.
The business is keen to attract an ambitious people manager with previous experience of working within a commercial client facing role. Paperclip has an ambitious growth plan over the next 4 years and offers a definitive career path to managing director for the right individual.
Paperclip has maintained an excellent track record of growth over its history. This appointment is fundamental to building on that growth. The successful candidate will be based in Dronfield at Paperclips call handling centre, working closely with the Managing Director and team leaders, overseeing a team of 10 staff to implement the operational and growth strategies of the business.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Plan and deliver against agreed KPIs and budgets
- Work closely with the Managing Director to create, implement, and evolve Paperclip’s business delivery and growth strategies and associated targets.
- Create opportunities for growing the customer base, inspiring customer confidence, and increasing revenues from existing clients as well as differentiating Paperclip in the B2B customer contact market.
- Create and implement plans for proactive customer liaison to maintain high customer retention.
- Monitor and review strategic opportunities including the delivery of new services, extension of operating house, and possible franchising of the Paperclip delivery model.
- Lead on key functional areas of operational activity including billing, credit control, IT infrastructure and telephony.
- Engage and develop team members with a view to delivering consistently outstanding performance and optimising employee retention.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous learning and feedback utilising structured coaching and call observations.
- Take ownership of the recruitment of new team members.
- Act as the key point of contact for third-party supply partners ensuring that relationships and performance are optimised
What were looking for;
- An experienced leader with previous experience of managing a similar size team
- A natural relationship builder – managing both new and existing client relationships
- Progressive approach – ability to move the business forward with ideas and improvements, etc
- Ability to work within a structured client service offering environment.
- Passionate about the business with a true belief in the services on offer
- Flexible approach -multi tasking, hands on, overseeing many different things at once
What’s on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Clear definitive career path
- Bonus structure
- Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday