Credit Controller with European Language skills required to join a large team within a business that operates globally. Fluent Spanish is required along with ideally one other European language such as Polish, German, Dutch or Swedish.
- Making timely collections of cash from customers via telephone, email or letter
- Ensuring money owed from commercial customers is retrieved
- Logging all work on the in-house system for weekly checking
- Preparing customer accounts for pre-legal action in certain circumstances
- Supporting other areas of the business to resolve customer queries and disputes quickly and efficiently
- Assist in the allocation of all cash and BACS receipts on the system
Experience is ideally required within a credit control position or other accounts role such as purchase ledger, sales ledger or finance/accounts assistant. Applications from strong administrators will also be considered.
Spanish language skills are essential, along with at least one other European language.
The role offers a hybrid of office based work and working from home across the week.