Credit Controller with European Language skills required for a large team within a business that operates globally. Fluency in 2 or more European languages is essential - German, Dutch, Swedish, French, Polish or Spanish ideally.
- Making timely collections of cash from customers via telephone, email or letter
- Ensuring money owed from commercial customers is retrieved
- Logging all work on the in-house system for weekly checking
- Preparing customer accounts for pre-legal action in certain circumstances
- Supporting other areas of the business to resolve customer queries and disputes quickly and efficiently
- Assist in the allocation of all cash and BACS receipts on the system
Experience ideally required within a credit control position or other accounts role such as purchase ledger, sales ledger or finance/accounts assistant.
Applications from strong administrators will also be considered.
Two or more European language skills as above are essential.