A family-owned Midlands manufacturer is looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to join their growing business.
Supporting the Managing Director and senior leadership team, you will also be responsible for the management of the clerical team and general running of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Act as the point of contact for the Managing Director and Executive Director.
- Attend meetings and networking events on behalf of the Company and Directors.
- Email and diary management.
- Making business travel arrangements for the Directors and wider team.
- Managing projects.
- Management of the administrative team.
- Previous experience operating at Executive Assistant level supporting a senior leadership team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organised, personable, dynamic, professional and adaptable.
On offer is an excellent salary with benefits and flexible working.
For further information please contact Gemma Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org