Experienced Finance Administrator required on a part time (3 days per week) basis for a large UK organisation based in Hope. This is a newly created role due to business demands.
Home based you will be expected to attend the office for interview/training/weekly updates.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
- Sorting cash sale accounts.
- Matching payments and receipts.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Liaising with internal staff to resolve issues and deal with queries.
- Running financial reports.
- Processing goods inward paperwork.
- Dealing with queries.
- Other duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience particularly within a sales ledger/cash allocation environment is key to this recruitment:
- You must be tenacious, with a good eye for detail and willingness to see things through.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- You must be self motivated, able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Competitive salary (Pro-rata)
- Flexible/home working.
- 3 days per week (Wed/Thur/Fri)