Finance Administrator/Purchase Ledger Clerk who is motivated, organised and able to communicate well with others is required to join the Purchase Ledger team in a large leading distribution company based in Sheffield.
The purpose of the Finance Administrator/Purchase Ledger Clerk is to assist with a range of Purchase Ledger duties focussing on process management and statement reconciliations:
- Making outbound calls to new and existing suppliers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external people.
- Updating the supplier database.
- Reconciling high volume/value accounts in Excel.
- Managing the approval of overhead invoices.
- Assisting with quarterly reviews of Purchase Ledger Processes.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience within a high volume/complex environment is required:
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and customer service skills with the ability and confidence to present data is required.
- Good IT skills including Excel (formula’s, pivot tables etc) is required.
- Excellent organisational skills with a “can-do” attitude is required.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + annual pay award and staff recognition schemes.
- Hybrid working (3 days office/2 days home).
- Excellent pension.
- Life Insurance (4x).