An exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join the European Hub of a Global business based in the Leeds/Bradford area. With a hybrid working pattern, great benefit package and a variety of opportunities for career development and advancement, the role would suit an ambitious accountant looking for progression.
The initial focus of this role will be partnering with commercial teams to enhance vendor payment terms and improvement of Working Capital reporting. There will be opportunities to work on other key areas as the role matures.
This engaging role will focus on the following areas:
Business partnering & data analysis
- Build relationships with key stakeholders identifying the key data required for each country/product group
- Analyze data to identify working capital improvement opportunities per country / per product group
- Partner with commercial teams to follow through on these opportunities
- Develop understanding of key drivers for changes
- Development of efficient data consolidation
- Create relevant reports in Tableau / Every Angle
- Assess accuracy of AP flashes
- Build Forecast / AOP models per country
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent worker who is comfortable using reporting tools and capable of analyzing this information to develop commercial opportunities. A qualified accountant with previous experience of business partnering and analytical exposure would suit this role.
As this opportunity is working within a global business with a large finance team, there is scope for career advancement and development. As well as a competitive salary and benefit package the employer is offering a hybrid working pattern with working hours split between home and office.