Experienced Part Qualified Finance Analyst required for a large Sheffield based organisation. This is a newly created role due to business demands and is an excellent opportunity to join a busy with a good reputation and great staff retention that offers personal progression and development to all employees.
The main purpose of the role is to sit within the finance department and report on all aspects of financial and non-financial data.
Duties will include:
- Managing the database / excel records of data on business activity against targets, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all data
- Supporting the Commercial Controller to ensure that all reports to facilitate effective decision making and
- ensure corporate compliance are met
- Perpetual oversight and improvement of the IT and data management systems to ensure data security and integrity
This search is not limited to any industry. Strong analytical and Excel skills are key to this recruitment.
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- You will be educated to degree level 2:1 or above
- You must be highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills are required (Forumulae, Pivot Tables, Macros etc)
In return the company offers competitive salary + bonus + progression plus additional employee benefits)