Experienced Part Qualified Finance Analyst required for a well-established, innovative company based in Sheffield. This is a newly created role to support the business as it continues to grow.
The main purpose of the role is to support the finance with team with providing commercial analysis, financial information and reports. Duties to include:
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility for key areas within profit and loss, identifying and explaining variances.
- Identifying and implementing financial controls to minimise risks.
- Continually reviewing and improving finance processes.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience and excellent analytical skills are key to this recruitment:
- The successful candidate will have a relevant finance degree and be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Good attentional to detail and the ability to analyse data is essential.
In return the company offers a competitive salary plus additional benefits for all employees.