Experienced Finance Assistant required for a growing business in the construction industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Creating and distributing sales invoices to clients.
- Enter payments received from clients and payments made to suppliers on the finance system
- Banking and registering of cheques received.
- Carrying out document reviews, ensuring invoices have been issued correctly.
- Issuing and reviewing finance reports to surveyors to manage invoicing instructions.
- Supporting the Credit Control process including issuing reminder letters and emails.
- Creating new projects on the finance system as work is awarded.
- Generate monthly Management Charge invoices and raise across Group Companies.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience in a similar role is key to this recruitment:
- You will have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task, be self-motivated, professional, proactive, collaborative, and efficient is essential.
- Good IT skills are required.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary, flexible hours (37.5), 25 days holiday + stats and a friendly, supportive working environment.