Finance Assistant required for a large, growing business in the construction industry. The turnover and number of employees has grown over the last 2 years predominantly due to growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Finance Assistant is responsible for the daily transactions of one of the groups subsidiaries whilst also assisting/supporting the wider finance team:
- Processing monthly payroll in conjunction with HR and management instructions.
- Reconciling and reporting monthly pension contributions.
- Month end reconciliation of all payroll control accounts
- Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Credit control using written and verbal communication.
- Assisting with month end and year end processing including audit queries and response.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Good collaborative skills are key to this recruitment:
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
- You must be self motivated and proactive.
Potential candidates can expect a competitive salary amongst other generous employee benefits which are reviewed regularly.