This is the best opportunity for a Qualified Finance Business Partner in Chesterfield
A newly created vacancy is available at a Global manufacturing company with over 65 years experience of cutting edge technology in their field. With offices in 13 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, they pride themselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. This role will work closely with the Finance Director who is an inspirational and supportive leader
- Be the Finance Business Partner for the Asia Region, working closely with the Regional VP to produce financial information, support decision making, set targets and develop budgets and forecasts.
- Support the Group Finance Team in developing the function to be a data-led, commercially focused operation.
- Support the Head of Commercial Excellence to drive sales and gross margin development across the business.
- Provide support to Groupwide projects, such as M&A and systems development (including ERP and BI tools).
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience of using and developing BI tools, such as Power BI or Qliksense an advantage.
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the business and with overseas colleagues
A progressive and dynamic business with a great growth strategy with a great product and nice people with lots of career progression opportunities
Pratap Partnership is working on this vacancy exclusively