Harworth Group plc is one of the leading land and property regeneration companies in the UK, owning and managing over 14,000 acres on around 100 sites in the North of England and the Midlands.
Premium listed on the London Stock Exchange, success has been driven by a high-profile board with a business plan built on the “Harworth Way” – strengthening the communities they work in, environmental sustainability, people-centric culture, developing strong partnerships and applying the highest standards of governance.
Covering a maternity leave, this role can be based Rotherham/Leeds with hybrid and flexible working and looking to start January/February 2024
With an enviable work culture and range of employee benefits (bonus scheme, hybrid working, 28 days annual leave plus stats, 10% non contributory pension scheme, share save options, family private medical insurance and free parking plus many more) this is one of the leading employers in Yorkshire.
Primary finance contact to the operational teams across the business , undertaking value add business partnering providing them with financial analysis, insight, forecasting and reporting
Key role in the business working closely with the Regional Director’s and their teams as well as being a key member of the finance team. The crucial link between finance and the operational teams
- Business partnering with the wider management team and executive board to provide financial support, information and strategic insight
- Work closely with the Business to produce strategic plans, annual budgets and reforecasts across the portfolio.
- Calculating accurate profit on sale on asset disposals
- Interfacing with the external valuers and supporting the bi-annual valuation cycles, including monitoring of cost plan movements, accruals, EPRA movements and value gains
- Analysis/prediction of year end valuation movements by having developed an accurate knowledge and understanding of the portfolio
- Direct Development and acquisition appraisals; modelling of large and complex investment appraisals, challenging assumptions and provide strong financial assurance to the models to aid the commercial decision-making process
- Supporting Investor Relations in market announcements
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Senior Qualified Accountant in a large/complex business
- Experience of business partnering and ability to demonstrate influencing at senior levels of a business
- Extensive modelling experience
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
All third party cvs will be sent to Pratap Partnership