Pratap Partnership are delighted to be working exclusively and on a retained basis with Broker Network in Knaresborough. Broker Network was founded over 25 years ago by a regional broker and has grown to become the UK's largest network of independent insurance brokers. Due to a period of growth through acquisition, the finance division is now looking to add two more people to its highly successful team.
Overview of the job:
Reporting directly to Bravo Finance Director, this role will support the Finance and Management Teams to understand business financial performance, identify potential opportunities and threats and work with management to drive successful outcomes. The role will be business facing, focused on building strong relationships to partner with the business to drive successful outcomes. You main duties will include:
- Responsible for all P&L reporting / month end duties including regular,
- monthly reporting to the business to provide commentary and analysis to
- improve financial understanding and identify business trends;
- - Monthly Revenue and Staff Cost Analysis, Monthly OpEx Variance Analysis;
- - Review all Capital expenditure;
- - Review Monthly Balance Sheet position for key Balance Sheet Accounts e.g.
- Debtors / Creditors / Revenue Accruals and Deferrals / Incentives;
- - Attend business management meetings;
- - Custodian of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
Overview of the person:
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Insurance experience preferred
- Business Partnering experience preferred
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong personality to challenge business leaders and hold management to account . Professional , energetic and adaptable you will be a hands on problem solver with excellent planning skills to deliver all work to strict deadlines.
Please contact me for further details and a full job description -