A large logistics business in Doncaster has a vacancy for a Finance Business Partner, this role would be ideal for a part qualified or newly qualified management accountant who is looking for the next step in their career. Reporting to a supportive and passionate Financial Controller this role will business partner with central functions and challenge the business in order to add increased value
- Financial management responsibilities for a number of Head Office Departments including monthly variance analysis, developing robust Mid Term Plans/Forecasts and challenging discretional expenditure.
- Support in the delivery of UK financial reporting to Group including submission of Financial Statements, KPI’s and physical performance figures.
- Support in the accurate allocation of operational costs against revenue streams.
- Support in the communication of financial performance to Group.
- Support the development and maintenance of the financial reporting tool.
- Support the delivery of the group reporting and budgetary processes.
- Developing a greater financial understanding within Head Office functions.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts to set targets for the future direction of the business.
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant
- Highly analytical, focussed on improving financial statements and results
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and career driven
A mixture of office and home working, 15% bonus, pension, 25 days holidays