Finance Business Partner - cash-rich and growing business
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits and bonus
A major UK success story in the UK retail sector is recruiting a new Finance Business Partner specialising in the Supply Chain. This FTSE-250 listed business that is highly profitable is already a great place to work with big plans.
The finance department has evolved significantly over recent years, benefiting from excellent leadership, significant investment in the team and an ability to offer the team a variety of exciting challenges. They have a high level of staff retention, internal promotions, and staff engagement, attracting the highest calibre of new staff.
This is a rare opportunity to join the finance department in a senior commercial finance position, offering a positive, immediate challenge, a chance to work with a first-class team of managers and trainees and work with a very engaged and ambitious leadership team.
A full job description can be provided which outlines all the main duties and responsibilities. The main objectives of this role are:
- Owning & supporting all aspects of the Supply Chain function to ensure accurate and timely reporting for all key stakeholders.
- Providing insight & financial support to various Warehouse teams & wider business to help execute the group’s significant and high-value Warehouse improvement program.
- Working directly with the warehouse leaders- building strong relationships to partner and further understand the key cost drivers of the function- identifying areas of potential inefficiencies.
- Providing, collating & sharing recommendations to influence key decisions.
- Supporting the FP&A head to identify any potential costs risks or opportunities arising in the department.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar role within the supply chain.
- Able to influence key decision-makers at all levels.
- Relevant financial qualification (ACA/CIMA) fully qualified or finalist.
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to find out more, please apply for a confidential call with Henry Clarkson – Senior Finance Recruiter East Midlands.