A large logistics company in Doncaster is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This is a great breadth of role with development on offer and future promotional opportunities. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role is responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and guidance to support decision making within the Sales & Production functions
To help support the maximisation of profits through:
- Effective Business Partnering with Head of Sales and Head of Production in order to ensure that financial targets are achieved.
- Support the integrity of the financial and internal control environment.
- Provision of relevant financial analysis, in order to support decision making & effective cost control.
- Responsibility for all financial information to support Sales Board Papers and Capital Investment papers for supported business sector
- Highlight adverse variances to functional management, and recommend actions.
- Collate narrative summary and describe key features and trends in month end reports, commentaries and reporting packs.
- Drive the continuous improvement of Flow Profitability reporting. Identifying areas to improve data presentation and added value analysis
- Manage 1 member of staff
We are looking for candidates from the following background;
- Qualified or qualified by experience Accountant
- Strong team player, able to work alongside Commercial & Operations managers
- Highly analytical, with focus on improving financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to lead and motivate others
Flexible working, 25 days holiday, very competitive pension scheme and excellent bonus scheme