Finance Business Partner - a newly created role within a market leading business, for a highly ambitious individual to make their own. This is a time of rapid progression for this well respected business, and the opportunity will help accelerate the career of the successful candidate.
The role will support with all FP&A activities, working closely with the wider Finance team in building budgets, month end reporting and insights.
You will work with the Business Development and Customer Experience teams to build and maintain deal evaluators as well as reviewing marketing and capital investments alongside the Marketing & Digital team.
You will act as the lead on all commercial interactions within the business. As this is a new role, this is for you to own and develop.
A new ERP is currently being implemented and you will support the roll out and development of commercial dashboards and other management information. You will also be involved in future phases of ERP development, working with in house and external consultants to expand the utilisation and reach.
Key areas of ownership:
- Own all commercial finance activities across the business
- Support the FD and wider Finance team in decision making
- Develop, maintain, and implement tools to assist with investment appraisals
- Lead the commercial agenda driving top line growth whilst improving leverage throughout the P&L
- Support the Finance Director on the Risk Committee
- Own large areas of the budget, including the development of the budget planning within the new ERP
- Own the continued development of the ERP including key dashboards
- Begin owning a number of key external relationships
- Own your development with an eye to accelerated progression as the business grows
- Work with an automation mindset, looking to automate and simplify processes so ownership can be taken across the business in a simple and efficient way
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Commercial Industry experience preferred, although first time movers with strong commercial experience would be considered
- No specific requirement to be from any industry, however, fast paced and/or high-volume industry experience would be advantageous
- Strong academic background
- Highly ambitious, with an ability to motivate self and others
This role is for someone who is ambitious and looking to accelerate their career in a growing business with a Finance Director who will support you in becoming an FD of the future.