Finance Director, EMEA Fastenings – Competitive salary + excellent benefits package, based in Worksop, North Nottinghamshire.
We are delighted to be leading this recruitment campaign – Pandrol is a successful international manufacturer, The Finance Director position is an opportunity with a breadth of responsibilities, positive challenges and opportunities to make a positive impact. The successful candidate will be part of a great team, have the ability to influence key business decisions regularly and will benefit from a superb reward and incentive package.
Pandrol defines the industry standard across rail fastening systems and aluminothermic welding. Part of the Delachaux Group they have created rail infrastructure in more than 100 countries with products and services extending to designing, developing and manufacturing equipment to make constructing and maintaining railways more efficient.
The position of Finance Director has responsibility for all Fastening activities in the EMEA region, encompassing three principal operating sites in the UK, France and Spain with aggregate revenues of €120M p.a. In addition, the role has direct responsibility for all Pandrol finance and company secretariat activities in the UK, including accountability for the financial management and reporting of all UK legal entities, including Pandrol Limited, Pandrol (Vortok) Limited and the Pandrol Group holding companies.
- Act as the Financial Business partner to the MD and wider EMEA Fastenings Leadership team, leading the provision of accurate and insightful management information to support performance appraisal and strategy development.
- Support Commercial colleagues in the appraisal of new business opportunities, providing financial guidance on product costing, raw material indexation, exchange rate and commodity risk, working capital financing and onerous contract terms.
- Control working capital investment across the business, ensuring debtor recovery and stock turn are optimised to maximise cash generation and the Return on Capital Employed.
- Ensure robust financial planning, budgeting and forecasting to support the development and management of business unit strategy.
- Control of business risk management within the parameters set by Group, including the coordination of the UK insurance programme.
We are looking for a Finance Director from the manufacturing sector (essential for understanding the costing system, business process and supply chain) Other essential criteria are;
- Strong business & commercial acumen, necessary to play a pivotal part in supporting the growth of the business.
- Tenacious, driven and results orientated personal leadership style.
- An excellent communicator able to work at all levels of the organisation, and with the confidence and credibility to support the MD and wider leadership team.
Please contact Gillian McBride or Nik Pratap for full details