An outstanding opportunity for a Finance Director to join a successful SME with huge ambitions for growth.
Well Services Group provide a full range of high-quality services both onshore and offshore to the international Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemical and Geothermal industries. UK turnover is just under £25m with strong EBITDA performance. The business is exceptionally well placed to capitalise on the opportunity to grow significantly over the next three years.
The Finance Director is a newly created role to support the Group CFO and Group COO to lead the current business plan. The main personal objectives will include;
- Developing a UK financial strategy to support the fast-track growth projections and contributing to the wider group financial strategy and ambitions.
- Facilitating an exit plan to maximise shareholder value
- Optimise the UK finance and control processes to facilitate improved efficiency.
- Support international subsidiary entities remotely in terms of proposed start-up structure and providing general assistance to local teams.
We are looking for an exceptional individual for this opportunity;
- Significant financial knowledge and experience – qualified accountant with at least 8 years’ post qualification experience, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Capable of adapting to working in a small SME and scaling up rapidly
- Experience of taking businesses through successful transactions
- Strategic thinking – the ability to create and implement long-term plans to maximise business performance
- Commercial orientation / acumen – to ability to add value; a commercial mindset and the ability to develop this within others
This is a very attractive opportunity that will offer a positive long-term challenge for the most ambitious of candidates. A remuneration package has been set to attract and reward the very best talent.
Pratap Partnership have been retained on this assignment on an exclusive basis.